Twisting Corridors

Dont now iff you guys find this normal but i have a bug in Twisting corridors. When the team enters the 8 floor we al just die on the spot. Last week i had the same thing so i was guessing it was a general bug. Now i did a chat with some players and they al say my system is bugged. Pls fix this

There’s an interesting report here that says if one of your party took an anima power that causes everyone to die once Time Warp expires that could cause this.

Did anyone of you take this?

If not, please take note which powers you take next run and file a bug report as CS doesn’t handle nor forward bug reports but you can do so through the ingame button 2nd from top, Anub’Arak icon.

This was the explanation for the mage anima power:

Hey Kimmy

I had a very similar issue that you would have seen by the linked post already.

I though it was a insta death bug at first as it would always happen upon leaving the floor and zoned in to the next layer.

It only started to happen after floor 6 boss looking back at it, and that was because my mage friend (still, just about) took the epic power once the boss is dead that gave us something like 300% timewarp but party members die when the effect expires.

Was fun skill though at the time watching my arms spamming wraths like I was in some early 90’s Helta Skelta rave.

Anyway long story short if you had a Mage in group they probably unintentionally took the timewarp skill without knowing about the death part and then turned into a serial killer.