Twisting nether gone down again?

thanks blizzurd

Ragnaros is down down as well.

I JUST completed a m+ dungeon when the server got deleted, first person looted chest and the m+ completed board came up.

Will the items inside m+ chest get mailed to me (if I get any)?

Yeah, it should so.

happened the same thing to me couple of days ago , i got nothing in email and they dont even respond in the ticket

50/50 if servers went bad before you finished u all won’t get anything.

go hit up blizzard support in the older thread and tag them so they see its broken again…

I was in uldaman and my character ( the only one on TN) suddenly couldnt do anything but move I could still talk to the group but I couldnt even log out or reload I had to shut the game window down now I cant even see my character on that server I tried the unstick service but thats failing too

Same with me, I was finishing The Everbloom M+. We killed the last boss and all of a sudden i couldnt loot the chest, i guess it’s bye bye loot. I tried to quit game and recconect only to face an empty realm page, couldnt see any of my characters on Twisting Nether. Tried other realms but those seem to be working fine.

I understand the situation, Blizzard has informed us that the TN server is at full population. Despite this, you continue to create new characters here, so we must impose some penalties to demonstrate how a full server operates.

almost 1 hour down now maybe blizzard’s trying to fix our sleep schedule

Almost a 20 year old game, why is it now in 2023 that the penny drops?

Guy on the mage discord told me Dalaran (FR) went down last night aswell. Think this thing is becoming contagious

Down again in prime time… GGZ!

Yup, down yet again…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.