Two logins, one PC?

Hia

I’d like know if I can, in the same PC, to generate two logins in the same acount, at the same time, so as to have 2 characters in the game?

I’m trying to do something usefull during the looooooong LFR queues…

Greetings, Hammerbolt! o/

It is not possible to log in with multiple characters on the same WoW account. It is possible though to have multiple WoW accounts on the Blizzard account (each with its own characters, subscriptions, etc.), and log in with them simultaneously.

(work overload, hence late reply)
And how would I go about doing a multiptle login with 2 acounts ->1 PC?

Hi again, Hammerbolt! o/

If you have multiple WoW accounts in your Blizzard account, you’ll have a menu over the Play button in the Blizzard desktop application where you can select which account you are launching (WoW1, WoW2, etc.).

Just press Play, and that would launch the WoW client for the selected account. Then, Atl+tab to change back to the Blizzard application, change the account, and press Play again. Then, Atl+Tab between each client depending on which one you want to use.

Of course, this can have a performance impact, since you have the game client running twice, so you need a relatively powerful computer. Also, keep in mind that this only works if you have multiple WoW accounts. For example, it wouldn’t work if you are trying to use the same account but try to log in simultaneously in Classic and Battle for Azeroth (if you were to try this, it would disconnect you).

Thanks for the information.