Two players looking for a guild :)

Greetings.

Tank (PPally, can flex to dps if needed) and DD (dracthyr dev/aug flex) are looking to join a friendly, quiet community with heroic, maybe some light mythic raiding and chill m+. We’re not too socially active, but we’re friendly, chill and know how to press buttons.
rio links:

• Violetmóon: raider. io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Violetm%C3%B3on
  • Serenedragon: raider. io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Serenedragon

discord for contact: umbralmoonie

Cheers!

No Longer The Lost - Recruiting for TWW for social and raiding! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit

Hey :slight_smile:
You guys could consider us

Hi! I’ve added you on Bnet/Discord so we could have a chat, if you’re still looking for a guild for the two of you!

Heya.
My guild Kill It With Fire is reforming after a break to raid HC and do some M+ in TWW. We’re building a small and friendly group that sounds like it might be right up your street. I’ve sent a request on Disc for a chat if interested (sinndar1) :slight_smile:

Max.

Hey, I think we fit what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

up, still relevant.

Hiya!

Feel free to have a look at us
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/resolve-draenor-casual-raiding-guild-recruiting/527549