TWW dont steal moonkin form from us!

Its time to make moonkin form baseline i dont want to miss my cool new form because they choose to remove it in the talent tree for all except boomkin.

1 Like

Losing ā€˜Flapā€™ for non-Balance specs is a big lossā€¦ :sob:

2 Likes

yes this too!

Wait? This is a thing? I always mount up in moonkin form, itā€™s a big bonus due to armor in PvP when being hit from stealth, and it has the shiny aura. Think Divine Kiss of Ohnā€™ara looks pretty ugly without see-through Astral form.

yes they removed it for example for guardian. only baseline for moonkins. i hope it gets more attention in the beta when not only streamers can give them feedback

What an odd decision. This would remove Flap from all other druid specs, as well as a whole ā€œconvoke optionā€, which is already a not so popular choice node.

Canā€™t find anything about it with a quick google search, so Iā€™m hoping this is just an oversight that will not make it in the final gameā€¦

ā€œMoonkin Form has been removed from the talent tree and is now baseline for Balance Druids.ā€

Itā€™s gone from the Talent Tree for TWW. :sob: Now if they renamed Flap and made it usable in the default form, Iā€™d be happyā€¦

its gone but maybe we can save it when the feedback reaches the headquarter in beta oder maybe early release. but i doubt it. 4 months to ho

according to the same perverse logic, it is worth deleting the cat form for all specs except feral, and bear form for all specs except guardian )

idk why they treat moonkin form as someting special. its about time to make it baseline!

This is another of these Blizz thingies were it feels like fun detected, exterminate, exterminate.

I mean, at least just leave Moonkin form as a flavour thingy for non-balance spec. It is fine, I really do not want to do cat weaving. But what do they fear we would do with it? Just leave it, it is not going to change much except allow us to dance during raids as Moonkins, which is important.

1 Like