TWW - Harronir race support thread

Just in case Blizzard needed to check how Harronir get received by the players, I would totally support this as a playable race :slight_smile: make it happen Blizz!

7 Likes

If this is what we get I wouldn’t mind it, looks cool. It’s a bit more unique compared to other Allied Races as well at least which is good.

1 Like

I just hope they don’t use the male night elf skeleton, though it looks like it

Looks like a cross between a troll and a nelf but still more interesting than yet another dwarf.

2 Likes

They seem like a mix of several race features we’ve seen in the past all wrapped into one.

Much rumour of allied race.

1 Like

I see some centaur and venthyr in them too, yes. It would be a better allied race imo although I know people happy to play Dwarves on the Horde.

1 Like

Some of the ears remind me of the Gilgoblins.

More interesting than the dwarves. But still… No snakes <.<

2 Likes

7 Likes

They just need to give the Dwarves crystal hair. That is all I ask.

Naah, moss afros.

Hm… Still looks like the new generation of artists don’t understand that they have to add hair-texture to the skull as well.

Most new hairstyles are plagued by that very clear hair seam.

1 Like

We really got rock dwarves instead of this.
Blizzard…

I have to say the dwarves were the most underwhelming race to be added for me :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Certainly haven’t found anyone who is EXCITED about them just… mildly curious.

1 Like

Happy that we finally got the rock dwarves but yeah, not a good idea to sell them as the only new race.

That’s 100% me

1 Like

Cmoon blizzard, give us the snakes!

They even live in caves!

1 Like

Yea, I’ve hoped for sethraks as well for a while, they really are cool. I gave up hope though, I just wait and see what happens. This race looks like they could be an allied one: the anatomy ain’t too complex, easily suitable for armor, very human like with slight adjustments, so it’s easily relatable.

These remind me of a mix of trolls, elves, drows, firbolgs, bugbears and the porcupine boar people I don’t remember the name of (in Warcraft)

More elves but still no ogres, naga, sethrak… too much to ask out of current day Blizzard I guess.

4 Likes