TWW hero talent ideas

Besides, i think Blizz are wary of having one talent that changes the function of half a spec’s spells, same way “Gladiator stance” won’t be coming back any time soon, despite player outcry.

Bro what is peoples obsession with imps.

Ya’ll do realise this imp summoning fantasy is one of the bigger reasons why demo is boring to play, right?

I’m so sick of ideas based on the weakest ranks of demoms.

Look at all the demon they released in legion?

Tell me why isn’t Fel lord a customization option in the barbershop? There’s literally a bunch of beefy demons that could easily be demo’s main pet.

I read some vague story about Blizz wanting demons to be recognizable easily for PvP, that’s the excuse they had for why the Observer glyph was removed, anyway.

I’m annoyed that i can choose from a bunch of imp styles on my Warlock, but it doesn’t affect my army of imps i summon with HoG and such.

I like the concept of Demonology, summoning a whole bunch of demons is really different from the other two Warlock specs, but the demons we summon could do with being a bit more impressive-looking, also, the “main” felguard should be scaled up again, it’s as tall as my warlock is, which isn’t very imposing at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.