[TWW] No classes feedback thread on EU forums, why?

Giving the fact you need a level 10 char to post in respective forums and that regions are separated at account level.
Why regions don’t have their own feedback thread for TWW related topics?
I already had to create new char on an English server to post here. Was OK because I could switch to any realm and cruise through the tutorial zone.

However, to get access to forums in US, I would have to create a new account for US and get level 10 char there.

Is Blizzard really expecting whole Europe region to do so to express their views on TWW changes?

Wy not having a blue post here, I don’t know seems weird.

2 Likes

There is no TWW forum section for either region at present. It’s not entered testing yet so we are unlikely to see them until then.

The feedback so far has been in the specific class forums.

Although it doesn’t take long to jump through the hoops to get on the US forum to post, I agree there should be consistency. Either all should have a feedback thread on EU or none.

Which one(s) are you missing btw?

There is no Feedback topic for Hero Talents for classes. I was gonna open this topic but it was already here.

Just merge forums, then. Why ignore EU? We are %50 of total population while US is %43.

3 Likes

Hello and thanks for your answer.

Didn’t see the dk one.

My main is hunter so I can tell that nothing is here for Dark Ranger and Pack Leader in Hunter section.

I can’t vouch for other hero talents but can check after work.

Edit:
Did a check, pretty much every single one of them.
This is the classes sub-forums state for EU under classes category, for the Hero talents:

DK
→ General feedback thread leading to the first article referencing only San’layn
→ Missing other links/other thread
DH
→ Missing all
Druid
→ Missing all
Hunter
→ Missing all
Mage
→ Missing all
Monk
→ Missing all
Paladin
→ General feedback thread leading to the first article referencing only Lightsmith
→ Missing other links/other thread
Priest
→ Missing all
Rogue
→ Missing all
Shaman
→ Missing all
Warlock
→ Missing all

2 Likes

I think if anyone has any feedback they’d like to give they are better off posting on the US forums, it’s easier for them to gather information this way.

I know it’s a pain but it’s quite quick these days. Attach a US starter to your existing Bnet and level a character to 10. Your EU sub will allow you to post there.

It’s actually how I ended up with my US posting char, because they were gathering feedback on US forums where the Devs are based and nothing was available on EU at that time for a specific beta.

The DK thread was posted by the US CM and as we are missing the rest, my guess is that they probably decided against doing posts in every region.

Even CC members have to make US posting accounts. It’s just one of those things. I realise this answer is probably not satisfactory.

1 Like

What Punyelf said is indeed correct.

It’s the unfortunate side effect of the shutdown of the European offices, where we no longer have direct individuals who can provide our feedback to the US community team, who then forwarded on to the developers.

At this moment in time, all we have, I think it’s one individual who is basically a US community team member, who comes here to make sure that things aren’t going out of control. But I really do understand the need for people to provide feedback and of course not having to go through the process of having to make us the US starter account, to post on the US forums. It’s that mindset of why should we have to do that when they can come to this section of our forum, we’re paying customers, we shouldn’t have to go through hoops to provide our feedback.

But as a punyelf said, right now the there is no real feedback to be given because the client for The War Within hasn’t began it’s testing (just internally for employees and their friends/fmaily) and we won’t see any direct feedback from those testers until the NDA has been lifted and we’re in an open beta phase.

But nothing is stopping people from creating feedback on here on the European forums. Maybe that individual who is in the US might see it and they may go ahead and collect that information, but the chances of it are extremely slim. But remember that these forums are not the only source that you can provide feedback too. We have Twitter, there’s the Facebook, there’s Reddit, there’s all those other forms of social media which you can use to provide feedback because the US community team do go through all that, all those forms of social media, hence the reason they have a social media team.

So right now, the only feedback that people can theoretically give is they don’t like the way a particular talent has been worded. And right now, if you do visit the US forums, there is a lot of threads talking about this. There’s a lot of posts on different forms of social media talking about the current talents. It just doesn’t necessarily mean that the developers are the sitting back going. “This is how it’s going to be. We’re not changing anything.”

So what I would personally recommend is that you review those talents based upon what class you are going to be playing in The War Within and think about how these talents could be improved or tweaked. And then once you get into the game and you’re testing out the War Within, you can then look back at those notes that you previously wrote and go, “OK, that has been fixed or no, this could still be improved!”.

But again, this is my opinion. You’re more than welcome to go ahead and provide the feedback prior to actually having any first-hand experience of that new content. You know there’s nothing wrong with it, it just means that you’re not going to be giving a 100% accurate review of your experience with those hero talents.

Honestly, it’s ridiculous the forums are separated by region. Anyone who is capable of speaking English should be able to participate in a unified English-speaking forum, regardless of whether they’re Europeans or Asians.

#MergeEU&US

They are technically two different clients, we also have different resets.

I’m not sure how well it would work to be one big pot.

That is not correct, I am unable to post there without a US sub.

EDIT: Actually, I just logged off and logged in again and I am able to post again, apologies, Puny!

1 Like

You need a level 10 character to post. Which you can get as free player. No US sub needed.

Example, my US proxy:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

I’m glad you worked it out.

1 Like

Hello,

Indeed, it is unsatisfactory. I am glad that the Feedback thread is handled by some trusted community member of my class back into the Hunter Discord Server.

But you have to realize that, making other regions attach an account, leveling up a char, just to post a reply on a feedback thread is kinda comical.

Also gathering answers should be a structured review of the community feeling. From that point of view, I hope Blizzard is not just reading through comments and read the temperature. I don’t see what is the big hurdle of dumping replies in a EU thread along with the US and Asia ones to merge all in a review session.

That said, Blizzard is clearly removing any feedback ideas from non-English speaking, which is another subject entirely.

If not for the practical aspect of it, which is not neutral. Imagine the message it sends to the other regions… If you want to share your thoughts go US… What a nice way to say they don’t care.

Little we can do and I thank you for providing as much info as you could.

Because EU forums are ignored, and on US you get reported + your posts removed if you disagree with the “right” political side of things and the “right” way to make excuses for corporations and their behaviours.

I prefer the EU forums, cause here we - usually - get to at least protest against corporations and their behaviours…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.