TWW Professions need an overhaul

I don’t know why they made the TWW Profession System so much worse than the DF one. I think the DF Profession System was not the best because materials and consumables have different qualities. And now they expanded it even further and also made mining, herbalism, and enchantment significantly worse by giving you rank 2 and 3 materials in gathering professions through procs and the dust only through green items. I don’t know if skinning has become worse because I don’t own one character with skinning. The NPC orders are a nice idea, but why does it depend on RNG whether you get orders that you can actually do because you have the recipes or the skill or not. I also ask myself the question of why the NPCs don’t provide all the materials. That’s simply not a good balance for many professions with the gold costs because you don’t have the time to farm materials, and some orders, for example, in blacksmithing, can cost you up to 50,000 gold. And not everyone has a ton of gold, although it has become easy to get gold over time, but that doesn’t mean that everything feels like it needs to be a gold sink just because you can’t get the bot problem under control. I hope that NPC orders will be adjusted in the next weeks, gathering professions getting some buffs and that they will overhaul the crap of profession system in Midnight. But maybe I’m just wrong, so I’m very interested in the community’s opinion.

2 Likes