TWW - Tier Sets

Oh dear. No thanks.

1 Like

Someone said it looks like a chandelier and I can’t unsee that now :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

It’s like that meme, the priest set is like something amazing in the shop, and your Mum says, but we have wings at home. That is the paladin set!

2 Likes

Just saw this on reddit

3 Likes

The red and black Evoker set is cool tho, shame you never get to really see it since its only 100% visible on your visage form.

Warrior set meanwhile looks more like a hunter set in my eyes.
Since it looks like magmamoth tusks on the shoulders / helm.

Which would make a perfect hunter set:
“Magmamothstalker Chainlinks”

I lack the obvious connection to the first raid, the Anub’har palace (cant remember exactly) tier sets of later expansions always had a proper tie-in with their location.
None of these sets seem to connect to a nerubian themed raid and feels a bit random. Since there also is no connection between the sets.

If you look at the emerald dream set of any class, you can clearly see a line of similar art styles / design queues.

Great now whenever I see that Sia’s Chandelier is going to be in my head.

2 Likes

It’s funny and painful at the same time.

But hey, at least the green plate set looks good.

1 Like

To be honest I’m super pumped by the arathor set. I hope this is how blizzard do things from now on, the best looking set for each cloth, leather, mail, plate, etc. Should always be the open world stuff.

It legitimately would be a crime to make it so that the arathor sets could only be paladin. With a really nice elite set hidden behind PvP that people can’t get as boosters farm you. More of this please blizz.

That would be good and all if there were different ones. If I wanted to look like a Paladin I would play one.

Good news is that they’ve confirmed that they’re in the process of allowing Dracthyr to stay in humanoid form in combat! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t believe Blizzard made this and thought to themselves “Yeah this is a good set”. It’s actually crazy.

3 Likes

Paladin and evoker sets look good.

holy this blows

1 Like

It resembles Damocles from Rise: Son Of Rome—especially the gold one.

I read it was only for other classes.

I’ll literally never try get that DK set, what the…

I could’ve completely made up what I said. I can’t find it either now. I hope not though.

Tbf it could just be the wording.

1 Like

Whoever designs shoulders has really lost it. Fire him/her.

1 Like