Ty blizz for the Veng buffs. But still not enough

Was happy to see that Veng got some armor buffs latest patch. but realy its not enough.

Even whit 2500+rio and alot of runs done i still never get an invite to a M+20 cause everyone only want Warriors or DK.

i mean why even do small buffs to a specc if it still not viable to other tanks.

DK whit their insane selfhealing and warriors that can ingore so mutch dmg that is sick.

who wants a tank that have to use all cd´s on a big pull and then kite to survive…

dont get me Wrong i wanna tank but why to i have to reroll to be able to do higher keys.

I wish Veng DH will be on same lvl as Warrior one day.

1 Like

Last expansion DH was dominating with the kiting and prot was sh1t. This is how blizzard balances the game.

its not balance its caos. and beside it was DK that dominated. and first druids

I am not even close to 20+ atm only done 16-17 keys.

But if I dont have a really good healer I feel like papper in some dung. I started to read up more on Frailty and got abit better to stack them up, but still it feel like a truck is hitting me in the higher keys. And every time it feels like I doing something wrong

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.