"Tympanic tantrum" question

Hey guys, I decided to ask here, cuz recently have faced lots of teams with Lil’ XT. (the shop pet, not tgc one) Its not hard to counter them but “Tympanic tantrum” seems Strange to me. Blind/blinding poison doesnt work on it and protects only backline pets. Havent’ tried/faced team with tgc Landro Lil XT yet.
h ttps://imgur.com/a/WdahX0m

The other thing i was wondering about is “Rot”. Trying to dig another log, without sansdstorm up but once applied on target it still can miss after a round or few…
h ttps://imgur.com/a/Npg2R3W
(Using space after ‘h’ on purpose to avoid posting direct links so i hope i dont violate any of the forum rules)
I am confused. If someone can shed some light on these abilities, would be great. Thank you in advance for your time

There seems to be a bug with the tantrum ability because much like you way back I attempted to blind it and was still damaged. For whatever reason the blind only affects the backline pets not the frontline one. Maybe Vossprey could shed some light on this like they did Toxic Bite XD.
Rot applies every round so does weird things it’s interesting that it can miss as I’ve only really seen it affect stuff like Decoy in an actual game. I’d guess that the chance for it to apply is linked to the characters hit chance but could be wildly wrong without testing it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.