Tyrant in 8.2- Opinions

Ok so, tyrant will now only affect lesser demons. From my understanding this is done to prevent multiple tyrants from buffing eachother though I’d want to know what do you think of this and how big effect it will have in PvP?

1 Like

To prevent Tyrant from buffing one another, devs could simply put a “marker” on the tyrant that would prevent such thing.
No this is directed nerf to the class, and if this change is truly ment to prevent tyrants from buffing each other, then blizzard devs are really bad at their job.

2 Likes

That’s just what I heard anyway wouldn’t be first time they did something really silly.

This isn’t just silly, this is straight incompetence from their side.

1 Like

Yes I’m using euphemism, my point is we know Blizzard is capable of doing such things. Anyway yeah this is not the change demo needed, quite the opposite actually.

After legion i know, that when every time i think that it can’t be be any worse, blizzard could easily demonstrate how wrong i’m.

2 Likes

.Yes, they just keep on giving. I really hoped I wouldn’t have to complain about 8.2 changes though. But we got one change and it is not even good one.

Which demons are considered lesser?

For now i can say for sure, that in 8.2 tyrant won’t affect felguard from Grimoire if service, and maybe vilefiend.
If we will concider lore, then tyrant won’t affect lord malchezaar from inner demons and nether portal talents, as well as Shivarras, Wrathguards from same talents…Knowing blizz, they will probbaly just cut all demons from inner demons and nether portal talents form the Tyrant.

1 Like

Probably felguard/wrathguard and grimoire. So basically anything that’s not dreadstalkers or imps or inner demons I guess.

With them we cant be sure but I don’t think so

Yeah Im afraid of that too

By the way for us this would not be a problem if Blizzard cleared this out in tooltips for our summoning spells, for example:

Summon a lesser demon - Vilefiend to fight for you for the next 15 sec.

And i won’t start another topic that whole tooltip should explain what the fel Vilefind would do in combat, what abilities it would use and ETC…

1 Like

Yeah that too, our tooltips are pretty messed up in general, for example the Dreadstalkers…

You have no idea how long i have talked about that, i even made a several posts…

Or this one.

1 Like

Dw I read them all, I am the OP of this post but for whatever reason the original version of the character doesn’t change on forums.

And yes it’s true, the pet delay is huge problem, so is the NPC controlled burst and everything else post-WoD demo suffers from, it might be fine in PvE but not if you are facing against real players, literaly it’s not even hard, even keyboard turners can press the movement button and our whole burst is ruined.

It’s so stupid, now playing with the big tyrant build makes this change useless cause it kills every imps. Completely useless.

Why did you even bother posting this non-answer? Your entire response literally contains no information of value. Instead of this sensationalist outrage bullcrap you could’ve just downloaded PTR and tried it yourself.

Here’s what I found out from 5 minutes on PTR:

1. Dreadstalkers are still affected by Tyrant
  2. Vilefiend is still affected by Tyrant
  3. Grimoire: Felguard is still affected by Tyrant
  4. Nether Portal demons are still affected by Tyrtant
  5. Inner Demons summons are still affected by Tyrant
  6. Imps are (obviously) affected by Tyrant unless devoured (obviously)
  7. Fel Lord and Observer are also still affected by Tyrant

This change is literally just there to prevent Tyrants from chaining into infinity and beyond via Visions of Perfection procs AKA it’s bloody nothing. Calm your nipples.

1 Like

I literaly have to delete pictures to get space in my computer at the moment, sorry I couldnt try it myself, that’s why I thought asking would be better.

Thanks for the reply!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.