UK Phone to German Account possible?

My account’s country is set to Germany, but am currently living in the UK and only have a UK Phone number, which I can’t enter, cause the country-code is hardlocked in the entry form.

1. Is this necessary at all for many european countries? (I guess it could pose a small security improvement, but idk since if you do get hacked they prob have phone numbers for many countries)
  2. Is the only way to change it (without getting a german phone number that it) to change my accounts country setting?

Unless it’s a temporary move you should have changed the address on the account anyway, in fact on any online account that has your address.

1 Like

Hey Evangelià ! You can only use a number for the country your account is registered to so if you’re currently registered to Germany you can only use a German number. You can update the country on your account here though which will allow you to use a UK number :slight_smile:

1 Like

Account Balance may be lost when changing region and a limit to balance hmmm maybe it’s easier to just buy a dualsim phone. Thanks for the help tho

Unless you have like 200+ euros of account balance, buying a dual sim phone is going to work out more expensive than just changing region.

Thanks for the quick maths