UK/EU Guild LF More Raiders

DEMONIC - EU/UK Raiding Guild
We aim to provide a fun, social, and competitive environment to raid Heroic into Mythic and tackle high Mythic+ content.

About Demonic:

We are a core group of friends who have been playing together for a long time, looking to expand our family with like-minded individuals. If you’re searching for a place to call home and need a guild that understands real-life commitments like work and family, is for you. We play later in the evening, and you won’t be penalised for having a life outside of WoW.

Our goal is to achieve at least Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) and beyond. We recognise that everyone learns and plays at different levels, and we are committed to helping players who want to improve and get into raiding.

Our officer team is dedicated to making your experience enjoyable both in and out of the game, offering:

• Mythic+ Nights
  • DnD Events
  • Social Events: Movie Nights, Hide and Seek
  • Raid Nights

We want to create a community that makes you excited to log in every day, striving to be the best you can be while having fun. We’re building something special together, as a family. We take care of each other, and we’re proud of that.

Raiding and Mythic Plus:

Raid Progress - 8/8 Normal & 4/8 HC.

Raid Schedule:

Days: Wednesday & Monday
Time: 20:00 UK Time (21:00 Server Time) 2 Hour Raid.

We’ll start with Normal raids, progressing to Heroic, and eventually moving into Mythic. Our focus is on establishing a strong foundation of committed players to tackle Mythic raiding.

Mythic Plus:

Days: Thursday
Time: 20:00 UK Time (21:00 Server Time)

We have one dedicated Mythic+ night led by our Mythic+ Officers, with additional runs on other days as well. These are informal but frequent, so there’s always something happening.

What We’re Looking For:

We’re seeking players who want to raid at a high level, push Mythic+ keys, hang out on Discord, and share a good laugh. Whether you’re an experienced player or new to high-end content, if you’re eager to learn and grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.

To learn more or join us, please add me on Discord: soup9k

When you add me, tell me your best joke!

Still looking for more members! Ranged DPS is a bonus and possibly a spot open for a tank!

Hello,
I’m looking for a social/casual raid guild. I’m playing WW monk but would ideally love a chance to learn Brewmaster spec. I only started the game during the final weeks of Dragonflight so I’m pretty new.

I’m 6/8 normal raid at the moment, and would be interested in heroic mode in the future.

Any questions etc, add my btag…SheepMe#21529

added you!

hi i am interested im 8/8nm and 7/8hc

my btag is Raver#2179

I am looking for 1-2 healers pretty please!