Ulduar raid progression not updating in the armory

Hello,

Throughout this week I have been completing the older raids one by one, and since then, all raid progress has been updated on the armory EXCEPT for one, Ulduar.
I have completed 3 or 4 raids since Ulduar that have successfully updated, but Ulduar remains unchanged.

Do some raid progressions take more time to update, or is this a bug?

Thanks
Hey Masayuki,

At times, the armory can take a bit of time to update. If you have completed the raids recently, it will update on the armory as well. I don't know when that will be though, but it will happen at some point. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
29/04/2018 09:44Posted by Nenyasqi
Hey Masayuki,

At times, the armory can take a bit of time to update. If you have completed the raids recently, it will update on the armory as well. I don't know when that will be though, but it will happen at some point. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi there.

It's been over a week since I completed Ulduar and it still has not updated in the armory, whereas about 15 other raids I have completed since then have been updated. I request an update on wowhead to speed up the process, but Ulduar still is unchanged.
I've just completed it a second time in hopes it will update on the armory, but I have my doubts. I wish blizzard would look in to this.
Minor Necro, I did it today and not only isn't it updating but when I got multiple achievements didn't get added. How big an issue is this?
Hey Dorokam,

At this point, please report this as a bug through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.
Same problem for me but i beat it a month ago still not showing up on the site that i completed it.
Personally I'm confused why it's so important this is updated for you in the armory.
Wouldn't it just be easier to use addons such as SavedInstances or Locked Out to see what raids you've done for the week? Or just open your social tab, click "Raids" and then info in the top right corner.

Is it that you're anti-addons and want to play without them?
I don't think it's just raids. I got a load of achievement points last night and they are not shown in armoury or in guild list (NO, I have not mixed characters up by accident either). Number of pets/mounts counters are not showing new values either.
27/07/2018 06:17Posted by Bozso
Personally I'm confused why it's so important this is updated for you in the armory.
Wouldn't it just be easier to use addons such as SavedInstances or Locked Out to see what raids you've done for the week? Or just open your social tab, click "Raids" and then info in the top right corner.

Is it that you're anti-addons and want to play without them?

I play with addons. I know how to see which raids I've done. I know which raids I've done. I like seeing my raid progression on the armory as I find it satisfying to view accomplishment.

I saw a bug and reported it. Is that so bad?
Still seems to be happening. I competed a bunch of raids which were updated, except for Ulduar.
bump
Yeah same here...completed it last week and not updated and then did it again this week and still not updated in armoury...
I have same problem in armorry my ach points in game are beyond 23000, but still here and armory show only 22755... There is some big issue behind this.

Greetings,

I am having the same problem as everyone else with Ulduar armory boss kill counts. Only today I finished Ulduar as I still try for mimirons head every week, and the kill count on raid progression remains the same. Although I know for a fact I’ve killed every boss dozens of times. I believe something has gone seriously wrong on the armory side of things ever since Ulduar timewalking was introduced, and the raid became locked ingame to 10 man mode. The only reason this topic keeps coming up in mulitple threads is because the problem evidently continues to be ignored, and naturally players including myself will get annoyed. High time by now for this to be looked at and fixed once and for all.

I also think Ulduar progression does not work since Ulduar timewalk has been introduced. Has anybody of you cleared Ulduar timewalk and has progression been updated, where it didn’t work before?

Sept 2020, this is still an issue. Just been Raid achievement clearing and specifically Ulduar ONLY is not showing up as completed in my WoW Armoury.

1 Like

Hi, I know this is not a major bug that is top priority to solve, but please, can we have an answer for this? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, this is exactly what I’ve been through as well. Seeing my progress on armory encourages me to complete all raids at least once in all difficulties but Ulduar progress doesn’t show up even though I completed it on multiple difficulties more than once. Please fix this <3

1 Like