Ultimate TRASH

Worst patch ever. fps dips, lags, getting DCed on every flight path, staying in the battle for 40 minutes even tho I’m 8 miles away from the battle and I wasn’t in the battle in the first place. Agro is in great state 2, when I need it and use my AGRO on purpose it barely fucking works, but getting agro in the world is freaking automatic. FFS, every NPC 50 yards around me agro’s on me, and I 'm just running around! AMAZING STUFF!!! love it! It took you freaking 7 months to deliver the biggest piece of sht patch the world has ever seen! Even now as I’m writing this I get nuked by a random NPC in the maw, and I’m tucked away behind the wall and friendly NPCs. HOW??? 6 minutes AKF and without even seeing anyone, yet NPC somehow knows I’m here? great stuff! Loading screens are getting better 2, like its 1999 again. I can take 10 minute break when i teleport to Dalaran or Orgrimmar. and great work with Door of Shadows in Korthia, can’t even use them in 99% of normal situations bc of “no path available”. Well ,no shi*t Sherlock!!! what else do we need them for???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.