Umm, whats draining my bandwidth?

Here is the thing… when NOT using wow or anything related to Blizzard, I have a connection of 250|250.
THE MOMENT I start WOW or Battle app that amount dropd to 5|5 MAYBE if I am lucky…so what it jumping frogbehind is draining that much bandwith? its not even main client, its just the battle app.

and how do I deny it from using as much internet?
so no there is no update ongoing
so yes Blizzard app is draining GB of memory
so it does occur both when I have the app ongoing and even when I close the app and run wow separately…

Ah, so I thought something was wrong on my end :frowning:

seriously this is starting to piss me off, every time I turn on wow, it drains every single bandwidth I have and I am more than tempted starting to use netlimiter to limit the amount of bandwith wow can take, because it should not drain that much…

and I tried netlimiter yet it is the same, the moment I start using wow my bandwidth drops to 5-6 from 250… is there a netlimiter for memory usage because wow is using up 40% of my ram memory…

so i tried shutting down client…nothing happens, still drops my bandwidth to 5 at max
I tried shutting down the battlenet app, then it goes up again to 250
I tried using ONLY wow client, still drops my bandwisth to 5
thats even before logging in…

now gonna try remove all addons, see if thats whats causing it…

addons removes
wtf deleted, everythinback to basic setting in wow…the moment I start wow client the bandwitdh drops to 5, what the hell???

Everything has been slow today, mailboxes, putting things in to the bank (six seconds per item!), crafting, mining, scrapping… its all lagging behind.