Unaa & Baal

Is there someone on the horde side who can help me get baal?
The unaa q line is bugged atm :frowning:

1 Like

You online now?

Edit: Hm, opportunity for an experiment. It is said that the trick doesn’t work for characters on the same realm. I can try with a Draenor toon, and if that doesn’t work I can switch to another …

No :frowning: im hard at work… will be around 1930

OK post again when ready. I’ll be around.

1 Like

Im online at the moment

For the record.

What happened was that, both with a character from the same realm, and from different realms, syncing either way, Baa’l disappeared for Mayadormi when we partied up, and reappeared when we broke party. I never saw Baa’l at all. And my having Uuna out and both of us /hugging her, in and out of party, did nothing.

All characters used were 120.

From what i understand either party sync should work. Or i need to find someone who has Unaa but didnt get Baal yet…

Short update. Ive tried multiple ppl with unaa. None weakened baal. Ive also wasted hours figuring a way past the Unaa tour bug to no avail.
Conclusion. I give up. Boo blizzard :frowning:

Edit2, did the update to party sync change anything for this? Its been bugged for a long while now

Another attempt, this one a success.

For the record, it was done on Alliance, War Mode OFF, with characters from two different servers.

I (with an upgraded Uuna) was party lead, did Party Sync, and as soon as I summoned Uuna beside Baa’l she went into her “Eat stars, bad guy” routine, and zapped him, after which he tamed normally.

Mayadormi, I’m not sure I ever asked you whether you had done all the pebble quests to get to Baa’l, or had you skipped those?

In this case today, the tamer had done all the pre-quests for Baa’l.

Uuna is now fixed, and you can resume your Tour!

Creatures and NPCs

• Players can once again embark on their world tour with Uuna and show her the impressiveness of the Gate of the Setting Sun.

Thank the Lord

I can confirm this is now fixed!
Hurray for the waist of time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.