Unable to complete The Pride of Kul Tiras

Hi, my char is Ermenegilda, Draenei Hunter. I’ve not been playing for more than a year. Trying to restart i was investigating the allied races, founding that i couldn’t unblock Kul Tiran Human and Mecagnome. It appears that it depends on the fact that i don’t have complete The Pride of Kul Tiras achievment, the other necessaries achievment to unblock the allied races were all complete.
Using quest tracker on wowhead i saw that the storyline of The Pride of Kul Tyras was complete until “Of Myths and Fables”. Next step is “The Old Bear” that appears to be uncomplete in quest tracker. So i went to Drustvar to meet Lucille Waycrest and get the quest to speak with Ulfar. I met Lucille, but she hadn’t any yellow exclamation point and obviously didn’t give me the quest.
So i can’t go on and complete the storyline, i don’t know if i have done all the previous steps, maybe i skipped one or more but it doesn’t seem to me.
Is there anyone who have a possible explanation? Thanks so much in advance. Ermenegilda

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.