Unable to connect!

Anyone else having issue logging on?

153 Likes

same, just getting disconnected.

20 Likes

yes it keeps giving error 51900118 since 10 min ago for both me and husband since we logged in /tried swapping to plunderstorm

21 Likes

yes, also the forums are horribly slow for me.
the battle.net launcher also doesnt show any info . just the Oops! something went wrong.

My wife just tried switching to another realm, got booted and cant login eighter

16 Likes

Same. Just keep getting disconnected.

10 Likes

SoD P3 starts in a few hours, blame it for all the problems.

7 Likes

PTR also doesnt work, same issues

7 Likes

login server down

6 Likes

yup cannot log into NA or EU

5 Likes

That was our reasoning too.

2 Likes

OW2 also has issues connecting to the servers… getting wierd texts on the menu like “PLACEHOLDER_TEXT”

and the forums

3 Likes

Berny is not happy about dc

6 Likes

I guess ill go and play my switch then i have fallen in love with that little thing

6 Likes

Same here. can’t log in, first got the error WOW51900127, now getting the error WOW51900118.
Also on the Battlenet App the info in the middle doesnt load and showing an error message
Oops! Something went wrong.
An error occurred while loading the content

Also as mentioned, the forum is realy slow, taking forever to load…

Now even getting error messages for the forum :open_mouth:

504 Gateway Time-out

10 Likes

Having the same problem here. Able to log into B-net just fine, but stuff won’t load on it, and trying to log into WoW just gives the 51900118 error-message.

Tried restarting the PC, switching to a different network and restarting the router.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but the forum page is also incredible slow, like others are mentioning. Hell, it took me well over a minute to be able to type anything after clicking edit here.

8 Likes

Same, can’t login, just receiving a DC and BLZ5194400 error…

2 Likes

Can’t log in either. It tells me I’m in a log in queue, after 10 secs it says retreiving realm list, than it says I have disconnected with WOW51900118 error. Been like this for about 10 mins now. What is going on this time?

6 Likes

Same here. For the first time in a long time i can finally game during the evening and then I get hit with this.

Blizzard in a nutshell

7 Likes

Yep same here :frowning:

4 Likes

same here :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes