Unable to filter for unobtained pets in the new Auction House?

Hey!

First off, sorry if this is the wrong forums.

Before 8.3 i was able to filter for only unobtained pets in the Auctions House. After 8.3 i am no longer able to do that. Even if i tick the “Uncolledted only” or “Usable Only” i still get up pets that i already own.

Is it intended that you cant search for unobtained pets? Or am i doing something wrong?

3 Likes

Hi, there was some discussion about this bug/issue on the pet discords too.

The filters just don’t work correctly now.

Really hope that it will be sorted as it’s difficult now to identify pets that you don’t already have.

1 Like

The filter seems to work for me, but only if I by family. A general sweep of all pets on the AH doesn’t apply the filters.

Giving this a bump because the issue still exist.

As Liung pointed out, i WAS able to search for unobtained pets if i searched by family. That did however change a few days ago and im now once again unable to filter for unobtained pets, even in specific familys.

Im i alone with this problem?

1 Like

Not alone. They broke the ability to use the filters with an individual family at this week’s reset.

We can only wait.

Instead of waiting it’s better to draw as much attention to it or Acti-Blizz will determine we are able to tolerate it and not fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.