Unable to pick up the third artifact weapon quest

Hello beloved wow community and support team;

I know artifact weapons are somewhat outdated, but I recently tried to pick up the last two weapons on my druid in order to get the altered cat and bear forms. The only issue with that is, that Rensar Greathoof doesn’t provide the quest for the third and fourth weapon.
I’ve already finished the other two some months ago and even finished the whole order hall quest line (including the archievement). My Druid is max lvl, so that can’t be the issue. My guess is that the issue comes from the fact that I finished the “a gift from the six” quests for my other two specs, while I had the ones for feral and guardian ready, but ofc they couldn’t be turned in because I didn’t have the weapons (don’t ask me why I even quested that far in the questline, I really don’t remember). So when I completed the quest for the resto spec by raising my weapon, the other “a gift from the six” quests automatically got completed aswell. Could that cause the issue?
I really don’t know what else it could be, I already wrote a ticket and a GM gave me some tips, but none of them helped really (I don’t blame him, he was very nice, but he obviously doesn’t know every quest by heart, so don’t read that as GM bashing or anything like that, it really isn’t). The only open Artifact quests I have are from the Balance of Power storyline and as far as I’ve read, they don’t interfere with the weapon quests.
It doesn’t allow me to include links in my post, otherwise I would show you the screenshots, but I can assure you that every quest in the dreamgrove is completed except for the two remaining weapon questlines as well as More Weapons of Old and Weapons of the Ancients (aswell as the class mount quests and the removed quests like the seed of ages).

I already looked up everything I could find on that topic and had two friends look over it aswell. I really don’t like to bother others with anything non-gamebreaking, but if anyone has a quick fix for this, I’d be very grateful. Neither me, a rather new player, nor my two veteran friends could find a solution, otherwise I wouldn’t be posting here.

Thanks in advance and stay healthy!

Hello Santura,

Make sure that you have completed the full quest-line from your second artifact. I would suggest that you double-check the Deadwind Pass area for it!

Best of luck!

I looked through the whole quest lines so many times, but I must’ve completely overlooked that one… You’re right, thank you so much!