Unable to play a character

Hello everyone,

I am having a really weird issue with only 1 of my characters. It’s literally unplayable right now as if I’m having high world MS, but it’s actually steady at 60 MS (Same as the home latency).

When I log every other character I can play the game without issue, but when I log my main character (lv. 70 Warrior) the game doesn’t respond as if I’m having 10k latency.

What could be the reason? I tried deleting the cache, renaming the WTF folder and letting the game generate a new one, emptied the logs folder (which was big in size), ran the game without addons, or with. But the issues persists.

Thanks

I am also having very high MS and after few minutes i get a DC…

I am encountering the same issue on wotlk classic, with two of my chars. Yesterday, I had ‘just’ 22k latency. Repaired wow, deleted addons, checked package drops, reinstalled wow, done everything. Issue still persists, started to happen after the servers failure on new SoD update.

@Blizzard, any ideas?

@Aduck
Considering its character specific, I am suspecting its addon related.

Do NOT disable any addons, thats not a diagnostic test, instead you need to temporarily remove the addons, and test.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.