Unable to purchase WoW token

Hello, I Recently subscribed to world of warcraft classic on February and decided to renew my subscription with a WoW token that I would purchase from the auction house. But every time I try to do so I got an “Internal Auction Error”. I looked it up in the forums and saw that 30 days of game time should elapse before I could buy a wow token. Since I bought it on February I only get 29 days of game time instead if I had bought it on March I would have gotten 31 days. Since this seemed unfair, I made a ticket, and I was given an extension of game time of 2 days. I also made sure with the GM who gave me the extension that no problem would arise if I tried to purchase the token on the 31st day. But when I tried it, I get the same Internal auction error. I even reset my interface by deleting the folders and still got the same error. I submitted a ticket almost 24 hours before my subscription expires and haven’t gotten a reply until now after the subscription has expired. But the reply I got was meant to be sent to someone else or they just copy pasted it as they were calling some other name instead and talking about problems in selling wow token which was not what my ticket was about. I hope that a GM would see this and help me out.
Thank you,
P.S if there is something from my side that I could try, please leave a reply.
17/03/2024
So, I get replies to my ticket and each time they are asking me to reset my interface and I give the same reply that I have done it multiple times. I think I won’t be able to reply to my ticket again and I haven’t gotten anywhere with this error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.