Unable to remain in queue + randomly kicked in bgs

I am brand new to PvP, started literally today. When I queue up and hover the “Eye” to see how long I’ve been in queue it shows that I am in queue. When I look away all of a sudden I’m not longer in queue. Anyone know what might cause this or if its a known issue?

EDIT: I also, and it seems more people here, are also being kicked from the dungeon without deserter debuff.

2 Likes

Never heard of this before, have you tried relogging?

It can happen and usually because of some addon

This. Disable 1 or more of your addons.

happened to me too, me and others also got randomly kicked/ported from BG with no deserteur buff many times this WE.

For me it started today, this evening. I played BGs all day long and now the game is silently removing me from the queue.

Same for me … I got kicked from the queue, BG and even solo shuffle. Never happened before … (always got the Deserter/No-Show mark)

yeah I’ve gotten kicked from like 8-10 different epic bgs today, with no deserter

It’s because the hamster is so tired of the massive amount of premades that it started randomly kicking everyone:-P

In all fairness I’ve heard several ppl complaining about it in bgs today

I was going to say ironically that it’s the fault of premades, but I see that you already wrote it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.