Unable to save any UI changes

since today I’ve been unable to save anything in my UI, I just can’t press the save button.

https://i.imgur.com/gj9Hf9I.png

this is what my bug grabber says but idk what any of this means, got all addons disabled.

1 Like

Go Edit Mode, tick Boss Frame and Raid Frame.

Close edit mode then /reload.

You should be able to save now when editing.

I had the same issue and it this is a work around.

1 Like

yeah unfortunately didn’t work for me.

found a temporary solution that worked long enough for me to at least fix my party frames, and that was to copy the profile and make a new layout, but that also broke after saving once and now I can’t even create or import a new profile.

This might help:

Having the same issue.

Here’s what I tried:

1. Removing Add-ons - Didn’t work
  2. Deleting WTF and/or Cache folder - Didn’t work
  3. deleting C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\accountname\server\toonname and delete click-bindings-cache and click-bindings-cache.old files - Didn’t work
  4. Re-install - Didn’t work
  5. Repair - Didn’t work
  6. deleting C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\accountname\server\toonname and delete edit-mode-cache-character.txt and edit-mode-cache-character.old files - worked to a degree and what I mean is, when I relogged after doing this, the UI was set to a default one, and I was able to create a new one. Once I started to edit it, all is good until I move the Blizzard Action Button. This is what is breaking it for me I believe, and I cannot save anymore.

Tried this?

yeah doesn’t work for me, unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.