Unable to select Mikanikos for the quest “Path of Ascension: Artemede’s Challenge”

I got the quest "Path of Ascension: Artemede’s Challenge” where I need to defeat Splinterbark Nightmare as Mikanikos in a Trial of Loyalty, but the problem is I cannot select Mikanikos as a soulbind for the fight. The only soulbind available is Pelagos (have completed 3 trials with him so far).

I’ve fully upgraded all the features in my covenant’s sanctum, including the Path of Ascension trials. So, does ANYONE know - if this is a bug, or have I overlooked something? Any guidance would be very helpful, I’m utterly lost.

As expected, non existing support:

That’s because people don’t bother to try to solve problems themselves so it’s an automatic response dependent on what section your ticket was made in. Click ‘I still have a problem’.

I can see from your achievements you’ve done a lot of work on your sanctums, but I can only see progress for unlocking the third soulbind with Ardenweald on Aspie, whereas there’s progress for one and two from other covenants too, have you actually bonded with Mikanikos at the forge?

Hello, here is my main character with whom I’m doing the trial challenges: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/janiku

I have unlocked/bonded all Kyrian soulbinds with this toon a while back.

Ticket update 40 minutes ago - apparently this is a bug that others have reported as well: