Unable to select NVIDIA Reflex + Boost

I’ve installed the latest NVIDIA drivers which are supposed to enable Reflext & Boost in WoW.

When I go to the “Low Latency Mode” dropdown under graphics settings, I am unable to select either “NVIDIA Reflex” or “NVIDIA Reflex + Boost”, receiving the error message “NVAPI is disabled on Wine”.

However, I am not using Linux or Wine, I’m on Windows 11…

Everything, my OS, drivers, WoW is all up to date so I’m not sure why this is happening, would appreciate some support.

2 Likes

Your haven’t said what video card you have…

I think it only works on 2000, 3000 and 4000 cards

Not 900, 1000, 1600.

I have a 3070ti

same here. using RTX 3060Ti and can’t select Nvidia Reflex or Reflex+Boost

This is false. Reflex is supposed to work on 900 series and above.

From Nvidia.com
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/reflex-low-latency-platform/

NVIDIA Reflex will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards in top competitive games…

People with issues should probably upload their DXDIAG. You could also try right clicking wow.exe and resetting the options in the Compatibility tab back to defaults.

i have 1660 super and works…

WoW is running in DirectX12. also tried to reset wow.exe in Compatibility tab, didn’t help
my DXDIAG - https://file.io/OYYjniZmFQRI

The only obvious thing I can spot there is you’re running two monitors in extended desktop mode. Try physically removing wire to the old 60Hz monitor and restarting.

unplugged my 2nd monitor and even rebooted my pc, Nvidia Reflex is still unavailable.
P.S. Reflex is available in other games, e.g. Overwatch 2

Try opening REGEDIT as ADMINISTRATOR. Navigate to ‘Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Wine’ key

If this Wine folder exists in the folder tree on the left, delete it. Restart PC.

3 Likes

Wow, that was pretty specific. I think it had to do with my Linux dual-boot. But why does it create a Wine reg in Windows? That’s hella weird, but I appreciate the post. It was the first post I found on Google, and even though it was super specific, you had the answer.

Troll master race. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.