Unable to socket my PvP neck peice!?!? HELP!

So i tried to use the new item enchant which adds a socket slot to your neck, how ever for somereason it cant to it on my pvp neck [Crimson Gladiator´s Necklace] i tried selling it buying it back, i tried all 3 ranks of the neck enchant i even sold the neck and got it back using item restoration, i also upgraded it but all this seems to have no effect on the bug anyone know what i can do ?

7 Likes

You can’t use the Heart of Azeroth in PvP anymore.

1 Like

lol, i am aware of that.

I’m having the same issue with the Crimson Gladiator’s Necklace. Tried using Tiered Medallion Setting of all qualitys. Gives the error message “This Item cannot be modified”.

10 Likes

Got the same thing happening to me. Cant put Tiered Medallion Setting on Conquest Neck

1 Like

Same here can’t enchant my neck from conquest.

1 Like

Same goes for me, just minutes ago. I hope it’s just a temporary bug.

1 Like

Same for me. Bump for algorithm.

1 Like

Same issue here. Blizzard please fix

1 Like

It should be easy enough to fix - merely an item stat change, but this has been an issue with various DF necklaces for a while now.

1 Like

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

This is pointless. To report a bug in EU, you do it ingame (Esc, Support, don’t click anything except the big button in the image, enter details.)

3 Likes

This would be helpful if the support page ever loaded

1 Like

or if they had game masters and didnt send bot respondses

3 Likes

You don’t even get a ticket if you report in game so is it really worth it? :x

1 Like

I also did a bad mistake: I put the Socket from Vault into my neck KEKW Didn’t know this enchant exists until I’ve read the forum …

Still does not work for me. Hope we can get a fix soon, but for now I would really like an official response, so we at least know blizz is working on a fix.

2 Likes

still doesnt work :frowning:

Been like this since before the reset how is it STILL not fixed!?