Unable to transfer away from Gehennas

The current ticket queue is running at about 7 days at the moment.

Different people gave me different numbers, some say 7 days, some say 14 days, when i was creating last ticket - it was 24 hours written in UI. Anyway i am just trying to get any kind of attention. Because this problem frustrates me very seriously, like i did everything right, and even so was greifed by blizzard

If you’ve written more than one ticket about the same thing, please delete all but the oldest. They are just making the wait longer for people and won’t help you at all as they’re dealt with in time/date order in most cases.

1 Like

You shouldn’t shift the responsibility here by creating this kind of posts, that are trying to somehow insult me as being “bad customer”, this is very wrong from any side, especially from my side.

I’ve been playing this game with short breaks for about 15+ years, and had little to no tickets during this period of time. And what happened when i really need that help for the first time during this 15+ period? I am getting ignored by blizz.

The number one reason i created any amount of tickets is because i had been greifed by blizz during transfer THEY proposed people to do because THEY badly managed the realm situation, not me, they. I was comfortable playing where i was playing, i did what THEY asked at first place. The responsibility is on them here fully.

In addition to that the number one reason for long ticket waiting time - is again NOT ME creating more than one ticket - but blizz who is unable to handle their own customer service properly and people including myself should wait for an absolutely ridiculous amount of time for any kind of internet service out there. The responsibility is on them here again.

So don’t shift the points here, blizz bears full responsibility for everything that is happening in classic since pre-patch, queues and bugs, moreover if they really cared about people creating more than one ticket, they could easily limit number of active tickets to optimize their own workflow and respond faster, as you shifted on me, but sadly they don’t care.

1 Like

I’m not shifting anything - I was just explaining that it’s pointless having more than one ticket open for the same problem. They can only answer one and it’ll be the first one that’s made. It’s just really unfortunate that a lot of problems have come up at the same time therefore the queue is longer.

It’s what happens every so often … intensely annoying and frustrating, but there’s not a lot that can be done. They can’t suddenly bring in extra GMs from somewhere as they need training and supervising for the first few weeks and then, when the big queue’s sorted out, they won’t be needed any more.

To understand that you are wrong, you can just look at US support forums and US support threads ON THE SAME email-bug-transfer problem, because it’s not unique. People there are not only getting real help in a matter of hours, but have an actual response from GMs.

I highly doubt that administrative structure varies in any way there.

Moreover when i was playing this game 10+ years ago i created some day a ticket and it was replied in MINUTES, and the problem was nothing compared to what i have today, so this should be crystal clear that or they don’t care about classic, or company itself become worse.

1 Like

Wow this is terrible. Hope they let you transfer.

They won’t.

Gonna bump this thread again, also you can check this

People are having same problems, and are ignored by blizzard. Meanwhile my ticket has not been answered by human for more then 7 days

The hidden mail thing is still not fixed :thinking:

But it can be fixed.

1 Like

Please do not bump or necro a thread with a separate issue. This forum is also not a shortcut to skipping our ticket queue.