Unbalanced experience

For some reason i levelled 2 hunter skyborne. One in skyborne island and one in mulgore. I admit the skyborne one was a piece of cake. Smooth, and fast.
The one in mulgore (it was a long shot but it took just 15 mins) is takin a lot of time ad it feels weaker than the other one. Im around 12th level and im tryin to gain the pet but im struggling.

Anyone had the same experience?

Were the two handing in quests at fairly similar rates, or does one have a little more walking back and forth to do than the other?
May help to collect up some stats in your test such as:
EXP given at hand in.
Travel distance.
Use of buffs (such as campfires).
Mob kill counts etc.

In my experience Skyborne have a more… Compact? Area of questing. But I’ve not completed the Skyborne area yet to get the full picture (due to various bugs).

Mmm yes mulgore is more difficult (the mine for example) and skyborne is more compact as a quest hub.
I levelled a pally in tirisfal and hadnt any problem.
I was noticing i had just a new bow in 12 levels and 1 dagger. And this could be the reason. But im poor :grin::grin: and i cannot buy a lot from ah.

Gearing will obviously factor in as well - I haven’t been able to use the AH for 2 days and it’s painful. Some vendors offer temp. stocked greens for purchase if you look around that are usually within ‘sell junk’ price range.

1 Like