Uncompleteable Uldum Daily Quests

I’m trying to do the daily quests in Uldum but there are no Artifacts to collect in Chamber of Stars, there are hardly any Acolytes or Priests to kill for the writs and there are hardly any Elites to kill for the Elite q (and those that rarely exist are often tagged by the opposite faction). This really needs to be fixed by the time of the next Assault, or it’s simply not worth even starting on these quests. Yesterday’s (Thursday EU) were fine for me, but the day before there was a quest to kill 4 “Rares” and I gave up on that after killing 3 and not getting quest credit for any of them. Anyway, if we need to collect items and kill mobs, then those items and mobs need to be where they’re supposed to be and in quantities/respawns that are reasonable. Please fix this :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should not take 3+ hours of flying circles in one zone, occasionally getting slowed by sky worms (I don’t undestand why this debuff is even a thing) to MAYBE complete a DAILY quest.
I cannot help but come off a little whiny, but the scarcity of rares and quest items is completely absurd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.