Undead elf - red eyes customization

Hey there! Do you think we will get these customizations in SL?
I really want to level a rogue and use this 100% buff for it but the race I’ll choose for it will depend on whether we will get these kind of customization or not. Otherwise, for the undead elf fantasy, I’ll just use the Death Knight therefore postponing my rogue leveling.

I’d really appreciate it if blizzard was a bit more communicative in what we can expect from customization. Like, is the announced/datamined customization the one we will get? Or are there more things coming in beta?

4 Likes

No word on undead looks for other races. I personally think undead elves would be a good Forsaken sub race.

The art director has said that customisation is an ongoing process, as in it’s going to continue for the foreseeable future through Shadowlands and beyond. Zones and raids and armour will of course take priority but they’re aware how well-received the new customisations are and have bumped them up the priority list a bit. We can expect to see more for a long time by the sounds of it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seeing how Dark Rangers are now “free” from sylvanas. Why not.

3 Likes

I will just leave this here. :wink:

1 Like

I want to know now so i know who to level!!

1 Like

Understandable, but I would not worry TOO much, as leveling 1-50 is reported to take just about 4-5 hours in Shadowlands!

1 Like

But i wanna know T-T
ahah loved your post by the way!

1 Like

Just red eyes? I think if you are going for the undead look you’ll need more than just eyes.

Or people might mistake you for having popped a few blood vessels. The High Blood Pressure Elf allied race?

2 Likes

Undeads are getting Red eyes (if I’m not mistaken)

And Night elves have this kinda Amber eyes that almost pass as light red.

I do Hope Red eyes is given to Blood elf Deathknights too

this made me chuckle

Nightelves dark rangers. Thanks for the laugh.

Indeed.

In-game lore:

Calia: Night elf sentinels? Why are you… By the Light!

Lilian: Many fell at Teldrassil. Some were raised into rage and darkness, turned against their own people. They, too, have been abandoned.

(Or feel free to read the thread linked above )

As you can see it was Blizzard who invented them, not us. We’re just hoping Calia brings them back to the Alliance based on the above. :slight_smile:

But laughing is very healthy, so I’m glad you are enjoying yourself. :rofl:

1 Like

Really? That’s super nice. I’m not even mad even when I have spent probably like 500€ on race changes and level boosts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.