Undead hunter - when? We need it… I need it!
It’s already available points to World of Warcraft: Retail
I would be surprised if they don’t add every combination to each race, cause it lasts forever, and with creative freedom.
Agree as I posted this 3 days ago.
I’d love to see human druids, just saying o/
no, we no need it. Post can be closed.
I’m all for massive additions to class/race combos. The more the merrier imho!
Would help the undead paladin situation for sure. I’m sure it would be popular. If humans can be hunters, so should undead.
undead hunter?? i hope you dont try to tame a wolf. its gonna get lots of bones to gnaw on
Always wanted this in Classic. The Undead don’t have any Mail classes.
I believe undead eat thems selves now too for mana, so it’s all good.
I don’t know why they didn’t implement it. Classic has Nathanos Blightcaller in-game. And, they allowed humans to be hunters too. It would have been based on lore. I hope it will come over time.