[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

The Hand of Agony are still on the road. We have taken rest at Hammerfall, Arathi.

We are always keeping a good sharp eye out for any Alliance error that may wish to challenge the queens fine military.

However, if you have a forsaken who is around the Arathi Highlands by all means walk through Hammerfall and you will be greeted with open arms.

2 Likes

This story happend a while ago and forgot to throw it into the thread.

In life, Lady Marlight was a young priestess of the Holy Light. She felt adored, listened too and protected by this divine power. She loved the Light, Sena wouldn’t have abandoned the Light that has been there for her since the day she was born. So she thought until the day she became Forsaken and did her best not to leave the Light.

“So much as changed.” Sena kept herself in the tent within Sun Rock Retreat. The rain came down heavy, and she had no intention of standing in that weather. She only kept thinking of the words Yury Petrenko, how the Holy Light was a lie, that the shadow was more divine in every way for the Forsaken. She understood the large majority of the shadow, but she never truly connected with it.

Petrenko gave her books regarding the Cult of the Forgotten Shadows. The opportunity presented itself, she was off duty and had time to spare until she was called upon again. She entered the large tent and sat in the corner where she left her own equipment. Unclipping her helmet gently and placing it aside, as well as removing her weapons and placing them down. She sat comfortably down and took out the books of the reaching of the Cult of the Forgotten Shadows.

The dreadguard must have spent nearly a hours reading through the book, however, she stopped at one chapter that was very vague but she was very interested.

“Ascension” She peered at the word for a while before reading on. Her face was stuck in the book, not once did her attention break from reading. However, little was explained, it was either too short not to vague for even Sena to try to figure it out. But from what she made out it something she could possess even if it was described as a rarity for any forsaken to achieve ascension.

But she knew if Petrenko pushed her beyond limits, she could possibly achieve it or never achieve it, but something she can work towards. Slamming the book closed causing a rather loud noise in the tent that caused two orcs and a tauren to turn their head towards her. She stood up quickly and marched towards the exit of the large tent with the book tucked under her arm, with a commanding tone she shouts for his name. “Yury!”

3 Likes

What a fantastic RP-PVP event we had with the Lordamere Rangers and I know there were other guilds there too but I am so sorry if I forgot their names.

However it was such a pleasure to run this skirmish with those guys. Had a major blast myself as well as the rest of The Hand of Agony.

4 Likes

Marlight, need to have a chat with ya. Any idea on when you may be online today ingame?

Sorry for slightly derailing the thread.

1 Like

The Hand’s really been putting themselves to work. Not only have they aided horde efforts in the Arathi Warfront but now they’ve been called to the Borean Tundra to secure the Horde’s Northern holdings there…But after encountering a few rogue druids seeking to protect the animals there the Hand has run into a new problem. Thieving snobold. While at first this might seem like a minor nuisance, there might be a more sinister hand behind it all.

We’ll be exploring our new plotline that should take us all across northrend in search of stolen supplies, retribution and mysteries that be better off remaining dead and buried. If you want more information about what we’re up to or how to get in touch with us. Feel free to seek us out at any time.

3 Likes

Aaaaand… we’re signed up. More RP-PVP is on the horizon, lads! Tonight, the embattled Hand took on several dozen snobolds - and even a few magnataur! We emerged victorious in the end, and even recovered a mysterious amulet from the enemy’s clutches… Hm, how’d that end up there? Don’t forget to like and subscribe for more quality content.

2 Likes

Still in Northrend…in the cold…in a cave…this is what Hand of Agony are getting paid to do. I liked it better when we made baked goods.

2 Likes

I liked it better when we made baked goods.

what in ten characters

April 1st we decided to do baked goods rather than be a military might.

1 Like

I have never had such development for Marlight in any other guild before.

Yury - teaching and mentoring Lady Sena Marlight about the Cult of the Forgotten shadow to help her further her goal.

Dreadmage Iztok - Accepted to teach Sena the ways of diplomacy. There are more ways to win a war than just hacking away at the enemy.

Executor Jorrick Darkblade - Has taken up Sena’s request about strategic and tactical movement and thinking.

Yeah, I know Sena is perfect already. But even she needs to learn more than she expects.

If you are a guildess Forsaken or considering making one and unsure where to start. The Hand of Agony is a great place to be. You want some amazing character development for your undead? The Hand of Agony will take you in.

We are still in Northrend at the moment for a good while longer. If you wish to make your way over do so. Someone will be online to give you a good greeting.

2 Likes

glares in rp

No Kru…we do not have your order! And if someone asks if that was a scam i will deny it!

1 Like

The Queens Grasp as took up rest in Dragon Blight, Agmar’s Hammer. We continue to push through the land and make as many stops between each Horde camp as possible.

Sometimes it can’t be done and The Hand must taken up temporary residence in a cave for the time being. It has been a brutal journey for the queens military unit.

If you so happen to see us on the road in Northrend, don’t be afraid to join us.

2 Likes

We’ve continued our journey towards Agmar’s hammer and settled in quite nicely. Joining Taunka warriors in the frozen wastes gives the Hand an oppurtunity to learn aswell as to teach.

Right now the Hand is focusing on it’s role as an expeditionary force their expedition into Dragonblight has so far ran into no shortage of trouble. Be that Rogue wizards, mad spirits or the foul remains of scourge and scarlets alike.

But while we’re busy in Northrend there are already other storms on the horizon as Hughes graves one of the Hand’s warlocks has potentially find an ancient titan chamber and who knows what is inside.

4 Likes

We are… Long sigh in Dustwallow Marsh at the current moment, awaiting for Blackstorm to come get us with his ship.

It would be a lot quicker and faster if he was sober for once to come get us. However, that will never happen. Instead he rather have the Hand of Agony stuck in this horrible disgusting swamp just to despite Sena.

You all know how much she hates it!

1 Like

We are currently back in Orgrimmar for the time bring.

Resupply and doing what else, Sena has been given punishment of weapon maintenance by our dear commander Clint all because she complained about the swamp. With that I did retort with I get what I deserve.

With that been said we are still taken on any new forsaken who wish to fight for the love of the Horde and the queen.

Do not hesitate to drop anyone a whisper or approuch for some RP, we will be absolutely delighted.

3 Likes

We’re currently at the Kosh’harg keeping an eye on any potential traitors! Haven’t found anything yet! Keep posted for further updates! Next to that we have begun preparing for the upcoming northern offensive campaign for which I was elected as force commander. I hope to do the best job possible and bring the Horde a victory.

5 Likes

Most honourable Executor Darkblade,

what daring and cunning deed of your own! It has reached me that at least one - though I am sure more have managed - of your stalwart, loyal soldiers of Her Dark Majesty has entered the so called “Kosh’harg Festival” unharmed and seemingly unnoticed.

The High Executor assumes “Thundercaller” and her treacherous ilk to be there, too. Now is the time. Remember what I told you during our last meeting – oh, how they massacred our boys in the Sludge Fields. I myself ought to abstain from the cathartic slaughter your soldiers surely will commit to very soon – political reasons, as he always says: The optics! We must care about the optics.

They are presented on a platter, you must only reach out, Executor. Reach out, surely you will find yourself with a Saronite Cross at the end of your heroic plan.

Dark Lady watch over you,

Exec. B. B.

24 Likes

The Kosh’harg festival is still going on until the end of this weekend, soon after The Hand of Agony will move out to Silverpine forest to meet the Alliance in battle.

4 Likes

Coming close to the end of the festival!

Congratulations to Luciouz Dalton for coming 3rd in the costume contest at the Kosh’harg festival. Only a few days left then the Horde set out to Silverpine forest to carry the war to the Alliance and claim back lost land.

3 Likes