[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

After a dress with spikes, time for Sena to fight with spikes! ^^

THE ALLIANCE FALLS BEFORE SPIKES!!!
:Spike:

1 Like

The Alliance falls because they have no spikes.

All they need is Horde touch with a lot of spikes.

1 Like

Indeed! Our spikes cannot be stopped :muscle:t2:

And in the end all will serve the horde with spikes haha

With the festival finally over The Queens Grasp begins to back up and make their way to Silverpine Forest for the next two and a half weeks. The Alliance make a stand there but the Horde come in numbers and will push out the Alliance menace who dare stand in the way of the mighty Horde.

2 Likes

We’ve started gathering up our might in Tranquilien. Preparing ourselves for what will hopefully be a good campaign in Silverpine.

If you have any questions in regards to our activities. Drop myself or any officer a line and we’ll be happy to help you in any way we can.

4 Likes

So folks. With the campaign running we have decided to do some guild changes while we are at it.

General changes

-The guild has been renamed to ‘’Band of Agony’’.
-The Dreadmage shall fulfil the role of Guitarist.
-The Commander Shall fulfil the role of Bassist.
-The Captain shall fulfil the role of Guitarist.
-The Executor shall become the main Vocalist.
-The Elites shall fulfil the role of backing Vocals.
-The Band of Agony is still looking for an experienced drummer.
-The Executor is now named ‘’Executress’’ to fit with the other female officers.
-The guild tabard is now, limited edition (10 to be exact). Some people will simply be too cool to wield them.
-The band logo shall be an elekk plushy wearing a gas mask.

Deathguards

-Due to popular demand, the Deathguards are now named the ‘’Marlightguard’’.
-Deathguards shall act as guards at the ‘’Band Campaigns’’.
-Deathguards have access to inner circle band patches ones achieving higher ranking.
-Wearing black armor with spikes is mandatory.
-Deathguards are now forced to use shields. I mean, how else do you want to guard things? Should have become a deathstalker instead.

Spellweavers

-Spellweavers are now ‘’Specialfxweavers’’.
-Mages shall now be called ‘’Drunkmage’’.
-Pyromancers have been renamed to Pyrofx.
-Cryomancers aid the Apothecaries with cooling drinks.

Apothecaries

-Apothecaries are now renamed into Barpothecaries
-Barpothecaries are now not dispersing Blight barrels anymore but drinks.
-Meat Wagons are now renamed into Beer Wagons.
-All drinks are spiced with variety of party drugs.
-All Barpothecaries are mandatory to wear only t-shirts with Band of Agony Logo, wrists, pants and heavy duty boots.
-Limited Editions drinks : Doomwells Doom Boom, Burke-a-Boo and Myribelles Moonshine are to be poured.
-A few selected Barpothecaries are to join the Clergy, rumours go they are transformed into nameless ghouls.

Deathstalkers

-Deathstalkers are now renamed into Deathpit Fans.
-Deathpit fans are only ones allowed to ride the super cool Horde trikes.
-Each month Deathpit fans must pour in aditional 1000 gold into guild vault for maintaining their rank and for keeping their tab at Barpothecaries open (note: not refilled. You have to add own coin for that still).
-Scrap that… They are pirates, those kind of guys that are there to take your beer.
-They still do deliveries for Croissants of Agony, Pivs Pie being a new specialty.

Miscellaneous

-due to the overhaul of guild the ranks are now changed to: OOC, Visitor, Regular, Fan, Diehard Fan, Groupie, VIP, Member and Artist.
-Guild Master is renamed to Main Vocalist.
-OOC remains the same.
-Visitors have access to Guild Discord
-Regulars have access to ingame knowledge of next time concert ICly, due to how Edgy the band is
-Fans have access to merchandise in guild vault.
-Diehard Fans have access to basic controls in discord and to Meet and Greet sessions after concert.
-Groupies have access to Band Players 24/7 but loose access to ingame knowledge and PMs in guild discord.
-It is suggested to no longer be with two or less people in Orgrimmar around 8 pm.
-ViPs regain the upper access again, but are also politely invited to each gig in person by main vocalist or guitarist if vocalist is ill.
-The laboratory has been renamed to the Boom Room, blasting some good old хардбасс.
-Members loose credentials for enjoyment, but gain 24/7 access to band and RP with them as well as free IC drinks and free access to guild vault (no more paying 100gold per item).
-Artists are allowed special rights to use their art to spam the guild discord and ICly, but all arts depicting the Band of Agony are now owned by Band (see legal rights in section axe_to_head_if_you_do_not_obey_and_court_injustice.pdf).
-The guild mount has been changed to a sparkle pony.
-The intro song to every bane campaign is an old hunter’s tale, an hunter hunting mages.
-Remember to also buy our first hit single called ‘’Pitch Lasagna’’ (some say it may lead to promotion, but there is no prove).

Pedal to the Metal, and see you in the Battle of Bands on Darkmoon Faire. Vote for Band of Agony! Piv’s Pies and Doomwells Doom Boom shots for all living fans.
*Note: By visiting our gigs you sign the bill in which we take no responsibilities in physicial or mental changes to your behaviour.

9 Likes

Absolutely love it, that you’ve carried out the tradition.
Adding to that, I expect adequate compensation for using my name in your products. Otherwise you’ll be hearing from my lawyers.

2 Likes

Blight boar stands no chance against the Band of Agony!

Aaaaah! Myr lives on <3

Comrade Petrenko wholeheartedly approves

Yoooooooo.

You gits still owe me cookies from last year…

2 Likes

Demand for free backstage tickets, if they don’t oblige. We sue.

1 Like

I still prefer Alestorm.

Yarr.

4 Likes

ok. im in!

8 Likes

We have finally finished up the campaign in Silverpine forest. The Hand of Agony and the rest of the Horde moved out through the plaguelands to stop at Tranquillien.

There the Horde will rest up for now until we move on.

4 Likes

And still the spikes reign high! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I like you.

But you need a boost in rum content.

As so do I…

Yo-ho-hand-of-Agony!!

1 Like

I try not to drink… not with pirates anyway.

3 Likes

You said that last time. I thought we had something special?

I mean, it’s not my fault the tavern burned down, or that goat was wearing pyjamas and dancing with a troll… but I thought it was a magical evening. :thinking:

5 Likes

I am 100% sure that was a one night thing.

1 Like