Undeargeared

Hi there,
While recently looking over some old YouTube videos and reminiscing about old content that made me fall in love with this game i was reminded of a guild called Undergeared who challenged themselves to do as many bosses in ICC in Blues,there were some exceptions i believe such as the enchants could be epic if they had the skill to craft them and a few other things like that.
Basically i would like to try to do something similar with a bunch of raids in BFA and see what we could accomplish,this is for fun though and im not aiming to Min/max or force people to grind for BiS blues and such i just thought it’d be something some members of the community may enjoy and would be a good laugh to see what we could accomplish.
Still trying to come up with gear exceptions and such (cloak,neck) and such to make this as challenging but as fun as possible and any and all feedback or help would be much appreciated.
There is a community up already called Undergeared so feel free to join if you want and i look forward to many wipes with you in the future :).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.