Unholy Death Knight vs Shadow Priest for Shadowlands

Vampiric embrace healing ;
Unable to CC the shaman due to spirit link/double mass dispel & his passive healing with ghostwolf /heal stream totem.
priests took reduced damage (15%?) if they stayed above 90% insanity and could shield psy fiend (shields were bigger iirc)

I’ve never seen this comp at all, spriest had a talent that reduced dmg while you were not in voidform(what you described).

Tbh spriest did dmg in previous season not like now ^^

If I recall they did so much damage they never entered voidform so had permanent damage reduction.

To be honest, most of Bfa imo has been meh. Tanky metas were just boring af.

Y that’s why blizzard removed it. Tbh it was ridiculous, but look at now they nerfed it so much that your dmg doesn’t even exist. You can win only on cc chain :s

Edge of insanity, was if you did not enter voidform you took 15% reduced damage, on top of that shadow form gave 10 or 15% reduced damage and they added up which is why they so tanky.
on top it gave increased damage, like 20% or something

i did not pvp back then but i remember the build and the nerf after they did the reworks for pve in 8.1

It’s Edge of insanity, i cant find the original spell. wowhead only shows the nerfed version.

Play dk its busted 3/4 Time of the addon like bfa

1 Like

That is standard Drae :wink:
Jokes aside DK was dead at the start of BFA its true.

He’s not wrong, delete dk is playing rogue would be smarter

But then after buff busted

Didn’t matter because pushing was impossible due to devs nerfing mmr in the MIDDLE OF A SEASON

2 Likes

That is also true

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.