Unholy dk in Battlegrounds

Hello, I am am looking for spec, for casual random bg fun. How is the unholy dk right now ? It is fun in solo bgs ? Can you finally survive something ?

2 General Problems

1. It doesnt fit in the meta, ttk to fast, no good burst or survivability.
  2. Bgs are filled with warrior/rets etc and they eat you in 2 sec before you use 5 globales to Start your burst XD

Dont get me wrong i think the unholy dk is a cool spec and you could have fun with it. The theme is cool Design too…but imo atm you will be frustated…you have some good Tools like spreading out your dots and disrupt people…but as i said the Zug Zug classes will run in you and you will have no chance

By far the worst spec in the game.

No

No [Yes - only if you overgear the opponent]

In BGs I often get top damage but zero killing blows, that says something.

U can be TOP DPS, but this DPS have no pressure - its just healable numbers. UDK isn’t scary - no CC, no burst, ez to kill pet, mediocre pressure and so on.

1 Like

The spec is really weak i really wouldn’t recommend it.

But i’m gonna say this as a fully elite geared unholy with full korthia gems and conduits i can 1 shot alot of people in random bgs in less than 4 seconds with my burst

So if u can get good gear on your unholy i would say worth if you really wanna play it but just go ret you are gonna have alot more fun trust me.

Survival feels okay with max ibf conduit and deathstrike conduit also necrotic wounds heals you for alot.

I found that DKs are not fun at all in BGs. They are slow douchebag DPS meter for enemies. Its good if u have pocket healer…Not fun gameplay.

It’s bad has been a long time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.