Unholy DK is the best 1v1 Specc

Anyone disagree?

Measly 207 item lvl UH DK, I am running the following build.

Death’s Embrace Leggo. (This gives you 24c of magical cc immunity, aka most cc in the game, plus any dmg done to the shield is converted to healing. 1 min CD. This has allowed me to heal off a fully geared Ret Burst, so that goes to say how good it is.

Talents

1. Clawing Shadows
  2. Bursting Sores
  3. Asphyxiate
  4. Soul Reaper
  5. Unholy Pact
  6. Army of the Dammned

Conduits.

1. Brutal (necrolord ability 20% buff)
  2. Convocation of the Dead (each wound burst reduces cd on Apocalypse by 0.6 s)

PvP alents

1. Dark Sim (The single best PvP ability to have ever been created in this game, I can steal Mind Games and negate an Sdhadow Priest burst, I can steal Gpies, I can steal Hexes or heals from my enemy. I can put it on a Pally when he is about to die, and get his bubble and do a /dance on him
  2. Necromancers bargain (This, paired with army of the dammed, and Convo makes it so you can apply crypt fever + 4 wounds burst + 1 Magus almost every 15 seconds, which is amazing for consistent pressure.
  3. Big AMZ (Literally negates Combust, StormKeeper, Shadow Dance/Shadow Blades, Void Eruption and pretty every magical CD in this game. Its amazing against Rets.

Rune (Spell Warding)

Yes, not memeing. 10% health shield that pops almost constantly. In a game where even warriors are doing shadow dmg nowadays, its absolutely amazing.

What can it possible to do with this build?

You can defeat 226 item lvl Shadow Priests, Any Kind of Mage, and Rogues running the One shot Leggo meme. You can also defeat Ret Paladins in 1v1 which is usually not possible for us. Warriors are ez, chain and kill them from afar with Clawing shadows, you only need to get close to apply wounds and pop em.

(Keep in mind, this is my results as barely 204 item lvl UH DK. Imagine if I was fully geared at 226)

Can some fully gear DK please try this build and let me know their thoughts? I believe it has amazing potential for RBGs/2v2 with a healer and possibly 3v3 against casters. The only issue is the lack of burst pressure you miss out on not having the FM Leggo, but then again my gear is poor compared to my enemies most of the time.

I beg you, someone fully gear try this. Its made me abandon Frost DK completely, and finally be able to have fun with my DK again. Against Mages I feel like an immortal god
T

2 Likes

Any UH DK build will beat mages. How is your build holding agains Monks, Warriors, Feral ?

1 Like

It’s good in 1v1 but totally useless in any other form of PvP.

3 Likes

im glad you have fun. But 1v1 is… useless. Plus any half brain melee will delete you.

4 Likes

Warriors are easy, as long as you spam chain of ice and kill them from afar, only getting close to apply wounds and pop them with claws of Shadows. Monks are definitely our biggest counter, and there’s not a lot you can do about it in our current state.

Ferals can be defeated if you go really hard straight on, then stunt them before they get a chance to turn into bear + spam healz, but you’ll probs lose against a good feral since their survival is kinda silly atm

First of all nobody cares about duels. Secondly any class can literally erase any death knight spec if they know how to play because of how easy it really is to counter a death knight and also they lack immunity and have the worst self heals amongst self healing classes also… zero physical defense.

4 Likes

I am going to delete this threat out of respect to the insult that is seeing ZERO changes for UH and only nerfs for Frost in 9.1

Mouhahahahahahahaha :rofl: :joy: :scream: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.