Unholy pvp rotation question

Hi! Should I use only Necrotic Strike or should I use Sourge Strike too? If so, when?
I really want to give a chance to UH probaly my rating will drop to 0 from 1700 but I dont care…

PS: My plan is that I will help the LFG healers to get 1400 or 1600 while I practice this spec. I hate Frost and I think Chillstreak is the dumbest spell in the game and it should not exists. Hope it will be removed in 9.1.

2 Likes

Honestly the best UH PVP rotation is to swap back to frost or reroll :S
Agree with you on boring frost, but UH is really dumpster tier at the moment, especially in 2s. In 3s you can sort of make it work to a certain extent… but you are mostly gimping yourself and your partners.

I tried NS a little (tried with more haste gear and PI on burst from my priest), I find that I destroy disc priests with it, the rest of the healers mostly ignore me and heal through it all with just passive healing. Also playing NS limits your targeting, IE: mobile ranged classes can kite you as you won’t have Clawing Shadows, not too mention the damage loss from using NS. That was the biggest issue I found, outside of the other 1000 things wrong with UH.

2 Likes

So I should only use NS. Thanks for the details btw. I rather do a reroll but I will never touch Frost again. It just not my style.

1 Like

I see what you mean, don’t like frost too much but its bearable, I just feel I preferred the older frost where killing machine would proc quite often, now because of such low crit I feel it never procs, so damage outside of cooldowns isn’t great. But UH forever :wink:

Yeh if running the NS build you want to focus a little more haste over mastery and run :

Talents: Infected Claws / Bursting Sores / Pestilent Pustules
Honor Talents: Raise Abomination / Necrotic Aura / Necrotic Strike

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.