Unholy spec bonuses

I guess people who voting for s3 set never raided beyond lfr.

1 Like

cause we arent at the bottom due to the set we are at the bottom due to tuning

I take it this is not your main then? :face_with_monocle:

I’ve no idea how this will go down. I’m doubting they’re going to revert the tuning of the classes to match previous tier sets. So I went with S3 because it’s likely they’re going to keep the class as it is currently.

S3 also a bit more fun for keys over S2.

I’m aware they’re trying things out, but this whole “vote your favourite” seems like a bad idea to me. Appearance wise I don’t mind, hopefully there will be some interesting recolours.

1 Like

How can you be that dumb ?

Obviously S3, but change the “Amplify Damage” buff part of the 4p bonus.

Enjoy my main https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/ru-ru/character/eu/howling-fjord/Вондум

enjoy math : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhTSKpX6Nw
T31 (s3 tier set) with pi > T29 PI > T30 PI >T29 > T31 >T30

And in m+ T31 better
So S3

2 Likes

Are u dumb??

I only care about raid tbh

I’ve read so many people fighting over season 2 and 3 so im gonna vote for season 1 to make everyone happy :smiling_face:

2 Likes

For PvP and PvE should be separate to vote TBH

Make different sets for PvE and PvP! Please I beg you.

Is is for M+s so us PvPrs are doomed again cause of the PvE…

This! I dont think they cant do it, its really easy to separate pvp and pve set bonusses :confused:

Absolute Unit!

S3 hands down, best feel playing the class.

I can understand why ppl might like the s3 set bonus, but lets be real. Its just lazy 1 button press playstyle. s2 set bonus was much more fun for dmg ramping and aoe bursts. It was harder to pull off yeah but it was by far more fun.

it was the same rotation and with the gargoil/army nerf the s2 tier is significantly under the s3

1 Like

I have to add a few cents from myself.

Don’t listen to people like bicepspump and taeznak etc - in terms of feedback.
Why?

For a simple reason. If the statement is true and blizzard will adjust the power of set bonuses to the new season, the best bonus will be from season 1 because it will be a passive bonus and, most importantly, which is the biggest problem you have, we won’t have such a huge power packed into our CDs, and, consequently, our basic skills would have to be significantly strengthened - which is what Mr. Tazenak so strongly advocates.
But what’s the problem? that Mr. taeznak probably prefers the bonus from season 3.
Me too, but only because of fantasy.

I will only mention that before the expansion, they all wanted unimaginable power for the gargoyle - and then they cried that our basic skills were weak, i.e. outside the windows.
in short - they didn’t know what they really wanted.

1 Like

S2 UH DK was strong in ST Raids due to its Master of Death, and Frost S2 strong in M+ i know not allot of DK players swap specs for it, but think about it, go UH for ST raid, swap Frost S2 for M+ casue the massive AOE from Wyrm was stong