Unity Legendary bugging when swapping covenants

I was night fae yesterday, switching to venthyr for a halls of atonement dungeon, gear was kept the same the whole time, having both the unity and my normal legendary equipped. When in the key, the interaction of the legendary is to reduce the CD on chain harvest but i noticed it not actually functioning so i went out of the dungeon and changed “normal” legendary whilst still keeping unity equipped, even after changing that legendary i still did not benefit from unity for the duration of the dungeon as well as what came after that (iItested the chain harvest interaction on enemies in zereth moris to see if the riptide applied to me aswell as flame shock on enemies). It was only after i relogged that the legendary was working, I uploaded the log of the dungeon to warcraft logs which show 0 riptide heaing at all whilst its evident i had the unity equipped the whole time. Hopefully this can be resolved because i would hate for this to happen in higher keys.
The log can be found under my character for halls of atonement on 25/03/2022 Winny-emeralddream on warcraftlogs, unfortunatly i cannot post links on this forum.

Hey,

I have this issue as well. My unity for NF havoc DH wasn’t working. After severals relogs it’s working again.

Well apparently a lot of people have the same issue myself included…I m venthyr balance druid and my Unity legendary doesnt work imagine that :slight_smile: i was in a 21 gambit with basically only 1 legendary…I reported the issue aswell in the report a bug section but guess what…No reply and no fix.

They don’t reply to bug reports, but all bug reports are read, assessed for severity and impact, and prioritized for a fix accordingly. They don’t fix bugs for individual players, but for all players affected by said bugs.

Keep in mind, that some trivial bugs are never actually fixed. There exist bugs that existed in the vanilla days. Bugs with workarounds also seem to be a very low priority.

I dont think this is a trivial bug i litterally cant play the game properly especially if i m trying to push 20s and more and trying to do mythic raid…

I never said it was, I was explaining how bugs are processed, any bug, not specifically yours, because your post seemed to indicate that you were expecting a personal reply and personal fix.

Bug reports are indeed best submitted via the related in-game menu option.