Unlock Kul Tiran Human?

I have all the achievement for unlocking Kul Tiran Human it but I can’t.

Have I missed something or is it some kind of a bug?

I have Tides Of Vengeance,A Nation United and Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty.
A what I know those are the requirement for unlocking Kul Tiran Human.

Problem solved.
Thanks for the help.
And yes I really forgot how to unlock allied Races.

I am no hardcore Wow player.

1 Like

go to the embassy in Stormwind where the other allied factions are.

Edit: i beat you Puny!!

I’ll start with the obvious first, I do not mean to sound condescending at all, so please don’t take it that way. Have you been to the embassy to start the unlock chain?

Edit @ Vert :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did people realy forgot how they did unlock all previous allied races?

Have you got loremaster for kul tiras?

BfA causes memory loss confirmed. Need some content inbefore rep grinds. To fresh things up.

They should add this “embasy part” in Wowhead`s guide. I was stuck after I finished “Tides Of Vengeance” achievement. Didnt know I have to do another 10-20 quests to unlock the fat humans.

I am trying to get horde allied races unlocked too but not yet reach exalted for Maghar Orc(Still need 6000 more)and only reached friendly for Zandalari Troll so I still have a lot to do .

they should add a quest sending you to the embassy, plenty of people forgot it in the new wave of content of the last patch.

Tell that to wowhead. In official Blizzard guide the infromation about going to embassy is inclued:

And it’s also included in the 8.1.5 survival guide video.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.