Unlock Legion Tints on other Character?

Hello Guys ,

I have a Question regarding the Tints in Legion.

I have a Horde Warrior where I unlocked the Mage Tower Weapon for Fury in Legion (Helya’s Gaze) but not the Purple Tint where I have to win 10 Rated Battlegrounds. Now I have a new Warrior on Alliance Side.

My question is : Can I do the 10 Rated Battlegrounds on my new Alliance Warrior and get the tint or is it needed to do it on the Character where you unlocked the Base Skin? Would be very nice to know. Thanks in Advance

Lylîana

Tints are unlocked by the character who has that artifact and the base version of that skin available to them in their Forge.

As you’re talking about a Mage Tower skin, that would have to be done on the original warrior who completed the questlines and the scenario to earn that skin, you wouldn’t be able to do that on another character.

For other skins, Balance of Power etc, on the new Warrior you could go back to Legion and unlock the other looks by doing the Class Hall / story quests and work on those alternative skin colors, but as you can’t redo the Mage Tower on the new one you’d have to do that on the original Warrior you unlocked it on and complete the requirements there.

Once you have the new colors unlocked you’d need a quick relog and those would be in your Transmog collection to use on any warrior though (spec limits still apply).

Hi, i very recently made a thread regarding Mage tower skin and how hard it is to complete the ‘WIN 10 RBG’ challange for one of the color. Its very rare to find groups and very hard to get in groups with no experience. I would love if this challange would change to something achievable.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.