Unplayable Server

Since the Pre-Patch it is not possible at all to play on the server past 16:00 ST.
Queues starting even earlier which takes hours.
When doing BGs you cannot loot any corpses, otherwhise it will result in massive lags.
Moving to another server is not the sultion to this as this is a recurring problem, not only on Gehennas.

3 Likes

I’m glad you’ve said this as every other person is just blaming Firemaw :rofl: Unfortunately Blizzard favors US servers more than EU it seems, Firemaw and even Golemagg have been having issues so its not just Gehennas.

There isn’t really an excuse as Benediction which is bigger than Gehennas, (Sitting around 32k Population as of last week) is only experiencing queues. No Lag issues in peak times.

Says it all really. They have the ability to do it, they just have neglected poor EU.

Hopefully they’re working on a fix and will announce it soon,

They tweeted they were working on a fix like a week ago, but why don’t they just blue post to say that they’re still working on it, maybe some kind of progress report?

I guess they just don’t really care

1 Like

My hope is that they upgrade to the same hardware Benediction (US) is running on…
with more players they only have queues… no lag…

But judging from the tiny maintenance window (only 1 hour) i dont see much being done during maintenance either…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.