Unpopular Opinions

No but it is pretty weird when you start doing weird RP-lite stuff on them.

That’s fair, I do see that you said that, and I apologize for painting you in a different light.

And if your intervention would extend to nothing more than a simple notch towards better understanding the setting, then I do actually approve of that.

1 Like

What’s the actual logic behind that, anyway? I don’t want to be harassed by spergs in-game = I don’t believe what I say?

Oke, so why don’t you post your full, real life name, your living adress and a picture of yourself? If you don’t you clearly don’t believe in your opinions.

I… I’m weird?

9 Likes

Refusing to engage with what someone’s saying and instead making a weak sauce argument about alt-posting is the height of cowardice…

9 Likes

I posted on my main and you took my words out of context to paint an uncharitable/malicious intent behind my complaint.

I don’t really blame Tehya for not treating you with a great degree of courtesy.

Can we all just be nice people now? For Stan Lee’s sake.

3 Likes

Refusing to engage with what someone’s saying and instead making a weak sauce argument in defense of alt-posting is the height of cowardice.

:thinking:

oh

for a moment there I thought my head flew over some top level memery

I’m entirely against harassment, Moody, dw. I’m more likely to intervene against harassment as opposed to someone RPing something weird, and in fact, continuously do so. You can call it a hobby.

Care to address this, Ilya?

Still waiting for your full, real life name, your living adress and a picture of yourself or don’t you believe in your own opinions?

3 Likes

Main or don’t post at all.

It’s an Ed, Edd, and Eddy quote.

God boys, we caught us a big one :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I’m gonna do a twist here and say a popular opinion.

This entire argument is stupid as hell.

6 Likes

Oke, so you don’t believe and stand by your own opinions, else you’d have revealed your full, real life name, your living adress and a picture of yourself.

Gotcha

5 Likes

How dare…

5 Likes

I sure did. Got all you lads chomping at the bit, seething with rage as you struggle to come up with a way to contain your superiors. :^)

Order must be preserved even trough radical means.

1 Like

I’m not raging at all, I’m just playing wow and using your own argument. :slight_smile: