Unpopular Opinions

That wasn’t very cash money of you

5 Likes

Your own, perhaps?

2 Likes

i think its hilarious u kids talking sh1t about Tubri. u wouldnt say this sh1t to him in real life, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest transmog, eats at the chillest taverns and hangs out with the hottest roleplayers. yall are pathetic lol.

18 Likes

Man, Lotheridan, I knew you were a representative of a younger generation - it all adds up and makes sense now

1 Like

I saw Tubri at a grocery store in Unpopular Opinions yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for rage posts or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen upvotes in his hands without paying.

The community manager at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the upvotes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any alt-left infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each upvote and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by sh*tposting really loudly.

32 Likes

I read the post. Looked up a little to read your name. Read Emberdab instead and now I’m sad.

1 Like

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

1 Like

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tubri. The posts are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Argent Dawn’s forum culture, most of the posts will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also Tubri’s alt-right outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from right wing literature, for instance. The posters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his posts, to realise that they’re not just profound- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tubri truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tubri’s existential catchphrase “my girlfriend and I” which itself is a cryptic reference to his girlfriend posts. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tubri’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Argent Dawn forum icon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 upvote points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel ERPers :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Och?! Wait that’s illegal, you’re an Orc.

5 Likes

Linkin Park is amazing. Or was before their weird rap music with that random guy. Old stuff is amazing and the edgier the better.

1 Like

But they aren’t monkeys, they wont dance even if the beat is funky.

I’ll have to disagree, their new stuff is overall as good as their old stuff.

Jay-Z?

Also yeah I personally prefer their old stuff. Hybrid Theory is non ironically a great album that’s stood the test of time (because the nu-metal era went sour post 2004-5).

That reminds me that Celldweller’s first album came out around the early 2000s, it’s vaguely nu, which is something I’ve only noticed recently, also a great album imo; great fusion of electronica/industrial/metal among other genres.

Loras how can I learn to be like you

There are no men like me, only me–

Wait no, wrong character.

1 Like

Mythic raiding should have a maximum ilevel cap for at least [x] days(/[x] kills) from its release to disincentivise split runs and all the loot shenanigans that Method did. It would also open the world first race to more guilds since they wouldn’t all have to go through such outrageous prep, and avoid things like Limit mass faction-changing for the free 400 ilevel pieces they got in this raid.

The tech has been there since at least MoP (Challenge Mode had ilevel caps without level scaling) so idk why they’re not doing this. They did the whole personal loot change to try to get rid of split run gear funnelling but evidently it’s not worked so just…remove ilevel as a factor from the world first race entirely.

3 Likes

Unpopular Opinion: The hatred against the Church is unjustified.

Is that the church as in the actual lore church or the church as in some guild that calls itself the church.

Whichever the case may be, why?

Lóras has a birthmark the shape of the Cape of Stranglethorn?

Unpopular Opinion: People should have more fear and caution against Death Knights and Illidari.
Having people gang up on them, actively seeking conflict shouldn’t be a thing, but rather the opposite.
To quote a certain guard in SW: “I have killed 11 Death Knights, 3 of them at once.”

1 Like

It makes sense when a lot of Death Knight RPers forget what they themselves are. The Hunger isn’t sated by standing around Stormwind, after all.

1 Like