Unsolved Crash\Disconnect for an entire community

Can confirm all of the above
blizzard please save us from this corruption not with a Cloak and a grind but with a stable connection!
don’t let N’zoth win!

Joining the list of players from Israel with the same issue. Having disconnects from game and battle.net simultaneously for me and my boyfriend every hour or so. Everything was fine a month ago, before we could download new patch content. Blizzard, please don’t ask us to do the tests or call our internet provider - the issue is not with that, as so many people have it. We’re paying money and deserve a proper solution, don’t brush us off like in the other posts.

1 Like

same here, i have an horrific vision about next patch horrific vision if that does not solved soon

100% agree with this post.

Yeah, same here!
Getting dcs from BattleNet all the time!!
Could be in the middle of MC/Dungeons or worse, while world pvp.
Got dc once middle Flight Path (on a bird) and just fell of the bird when I logged back in.
Getting these random dc sometimes like 10 dcs an hour, sometimes less.
Its unplayable like this and we paying monthly for it!

Same here! Hope it’ll be solved soon!

blizzard please assist with this!

Join the post please help us

Join the post please help us )

Same here . Having same problem

I approve this thread.

Same here, happened few times during M+ and even in Hearthstone… hope you’ll fix it blizz

same here…

Hey I am also from the Israel community.
I can tell you it’s not just Wow. it is also happen in COD MW 2019.

i got those DC many time before. I am not sure how it got fixed and I stopped getting those Dcs.

I think I did something with the registry in windows. at the time I also had it happen also on HOS. I remember messing with the Network adapter parameters and then deleting the ones I added fixed it.

Same here, please fix it Blizzard. It happens in all your games

Happens to me in ow competitive 3-4 times a day and it sucks… please fix this

Can confirm as well. Just now i got a DC during a the quest [Investigating the Halls], and now im stuck on it instantly dying when interacting with the horrific alter after the DC happened. This issue is more then just a simple DC once in a while.

Can confirm all that said, Israel is having big disconnection problems, I get like 3-4 dces each day. Internet works just fine, so it’s just the battle net

Same here, I hope it will be fixed asap.

So it’s gotten worse, used to have 2 CDs a day, since patch I had 5 already and sometimes a lag spike of something like 15 sec